(1) Wig Dryer ONLY USE COOL OR WARM DRYER SETTING! DO NOT USE HOT AIR, IT WILL MELT!
This head is designed to cut your dry time in half. This cuts the drying time by dispersing blow-dryer air throughout the wig through perforated holes. Also, it keeps wigs fresh and odorless by allowing them to “breathe” while they dry.
This will securely hold the hair dryer in place with a rubber grip at the top of the head and bungee clip strap. The dryer accommodates most hair dryers with a barrel size up to 60mm.
Barb Speedy Wig Dryer Directions:
1. Place the Barb Speedy Wig Dryer on a clamp or universal wig stand;
2. Place your wig on the Barb Speedy Wig Dryer;
3. Secure your wig using the wig clip chin strap provided. Be especially careful not to tear the lace if you need to attach the wig clip chin strap on the lace;
4. Place the end of your hairdryer nozzle (60mm max) into the opening of the Barb Speedy Wig Dryer. Secure the hairdryer with the bungee cord provided by placing each metal hook on opposite sides of the Barb Speedy Wig Dryer;
5. Switch your hairdryer to the cool setting and turn on the hairdryer using the low or high speed setting;
6. Once the wig is dry, carefully unclip the bungee cord from around the hairdryer and remove the hairdryer; and
7. Now your ready to style your barb wig.
Tip: If you turn the hairdryer on the cool setting at the highest speed setting for 25 minutes (depending on the thickness /density of the hair and hairdryer), the scalp area should be dry.
WARNING: ONLY USE COOL OR WARM DRYER SETTING! DO NOT USE HOT AIR, IT WILL MELT, SOFTEN AND/OR DEFORM!