How to Measure Your Head
We want your custom unit to fit your unique head shape securely! In order for your custom unit to have a snug fit, we will need 3 head measurements from you: head circumference (around the head), hairline to nape (front to back), and ear to ear. Please see diagram above for a visual on how to take each measurement. Make sure to round your measurements up and not down. Ie: 12 3/4 should be rounded up to 13 and 12 1/4 should be rounded up to 12 1/2.
1. Circumference: Measure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck.
2. Front to Nape: Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck.
3. Ear to Ear across forehead: At front of ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburn, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear.
4. Ear to Ear over top: Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear.
5. Temple to Temple round back: From temple to temple across the back of head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck.
Please note: CUSTOM UNITS ARE MADE FOR A FLAT INSTALL.